Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

BlogsRHard

So I started this blog in June before I left to travel India with my son. My last blog was on June 8th!!!!! Its been a long, strange trip. And India was FABULOUS. Especially meeting the fisherpeople in the coastal villages of Tamil Nadu. They are recovering slowly from the Dec 04 tsunami. Some interesting, magical things have happened there because of the tsunami. I'll try to write about that soon.

As a newbie blogger, I should be in serious detention. Luckily there is no one to put me in detention and I basically just feel sheepish. Any advice to help get me blogging on a more regular basis would be great. In India I just never seemed to have the time when I had access to the internet.

Well, let's see if I can turn a page (take a different route?) here.

Tomorrow (Oct 12) is the Minnesota Magazine Celebration at the Loft in Minneapolis - check it out at http://www.mmpa.net/. I'm looking forward to that - to meet other writers, editors and publishers and to network with writers about some of the magazines I'm associated with - especially Transitions Abroad www.transitionsabroad.com/ and Tika for Children http://www.tikapublications.com/.

I hope to go through all of my emails and look up some of the most promising sutainable travel information I've recieved to post and discuss. It would be great fun to round up my local colleagues and organize a travel talk night in the Twin Cities this fall.

Stay tuned.... I PROMISE TO TRAVEL TALK MORE OFTEN!

Happy Trails,
Deborah

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?